General member rules
Click here for Official Club
We are not a biker gang and we have sponsors and racers, as well
as the clubs image to respect therefore, will will not be happy with
- criminal activity
- Reckless and mental riding on the roads (nutters). Leave it
to the race tracks.
- Generally being out of order within the club.
- huh you get the point.
and I will add more when I think of them and when the need
arises. You will be chucked out.
- All activities and events must be carried out in the best interest of Go Star Racing
- Hereafter in this document "Go Star Racing" shall be referred to as "Go Star".
- Go Star shall be run by a Board of Directors
- All members should behave in a reasonable and lawful manner at all times.
- Club members meeting shall be held on an informal basis
as and when agreed and shall be open to all types of members.
- Any new officers, management posts within Go Star shall be created by the board of Directors as deemed necessary.
- Membership to Go Star shall be in the designated forms:
- Standard members.
Standard member shall be a person who pays an initial subscription of £10 in order to receive the benefits as defined in
A Racer shall be a person who pays an initial subscription of £30 in order to receive additional benefits.
A sponsor" shall be a member having been granted automatic membership by virtue of financial donations given for the benefit of Go Star Racing Team or Club
- The Directors by majority decision shall have exclusive rights to refuse membership of any type without reason.
- Refunds or payments of any subscription shall be at the sole discretion of the Directors.
- The Directors shall have the right to revoke membership
for any conduct in breach of rule 8 above.
- Racers are required to display a Go-Star racing logo, and all team sponsors logo’s on their race bike.